About Me

My photo
"Be creative, and write. Record your ideas now, before you forget them forever." My blog, at blogforjoy.blogspot.com, is the perfect representation of who I really am. I let all my creativity flow, let all my happiness show. I believe no one will truly like who I am on the outside, so I let out everything I have on the inside. I am an aspiring writer, but I love to draw, play the piano, do photography, and several other hobbies, all of which you will find at Blog for Joy. If you are interested in joining this site, you will find me contact info there. Follow me, and I'll follow you back!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Poem: Yellow

Babies like the color yellow
And why wouldn’t they?
Yellow is
                A daisy
                Sunlight
                Butter
                The color of their rain booties
                Their stuffed animal
                The blouse of their nanny
                The color of their mother’s gold earring
                The eye of a stray cat pausing on the street
                The center of a rainbow
    Joy
Babies are Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers